FREEDOM FROM PAIN IS A PHONE CALL AWAY - 919-400-3571

Categories

Auto Accident
Back Pain
Chiropractic
degineration
dics
dics, herniated, protruding, spinal, degenerative, stenosis
Funny
Whiplash
youllfeelbetter
powered by

Wake Chiropractic

10 Famous People That Use Chiropractic

1. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Body Builders and fitness people have been using chiropractic very extensively in order to stay healthy and fit.  I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team - the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors.
-Arnold Scchwarzenegger

2. Aaron Rodgers

Performing at my best is important to me and should be to everyone.  I am blessed that my dad is a chiropractor. Getting adjusted regularly - along with practicing other good health habits that my mom helped me established - are all part of my goal to win at life and on the field.
-Aaron Rodgers

3. Tiger Woods

I've been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember.  It's as important to my training as practicing my swing.
-Tiger Woods

4. Lance Armstrong
I could not have won the Tour de France without the assistance of my Chiropractor.
-Lance Armstrong

5. Christie Brinkley
Chiropractic makes me feel a few inches taller each time I come out.
-Christie Brinkley

6. Jerry Rice

I did a lot of things to stay in the game, but regular visits to my chiropractor were among the most important.
-Jerry Rice

7. Reggie Bush

As a professional athlete, I am highly competitive - only accept the best.  When it comes to healthcare, chiropractic is an essential service.  It keeps my on-field performance at its highest level and contributes to the success of the entire team.
-Reggie Bush

8. Evander Hollyfield

I have an adjustment before I go into the ring.  I do believe in chiropractic.  I found that going to a chiropractor three times a week helps my performance.  The majority of boxers go to get that edge.
-Evander Holyfield

9. Johnny Damon
Without chiropractic, I wouldn't be able to play consistently throughout the season.
-Johnny Damon

10. Tom Brady
...as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I'm one step ahead of the game.-
Tom Brady

11 Comments to 10 Famous People That Use Chiropractic:

Comments RSS
Funmasterflex on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:27 PM
Such a wonderful information you are giving, I am impressed through it. And thanks for your great efforts to give important information.
Reply to comment

Piedmont Chiropractic on Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:31 PM
Thank you for the positive feedback. We try to provide relevant chiropractic information in a fun way.

Tina on Friday, April 25, 2014 5:33 AM
Thanks
Reply to comment

fitness charlotte on Friday, April 25, 2014 6:04 AM
Quite amazing to me that they all are talking Chiropractic and now I have understood that what is the mysterious thing behind their fitness. So I will not waste any more time without taking anything else except Chiropractic and hope that my fitness will be good looking like them for sure. Best of luck:)
Reply to comment

Health With Our Holistic Approach on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:02 AM
Excellent & good post. I found this abundant informative, on what i used to be specifically finding out. Thanks for such post and keep it up.
Reply to comment

accident claims on Friday, July 18, 2014 12:05 PM
I like your Article. Thanks For share me.
Reply to comment

foot health on Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:41 AM
Great job here.  I really enjoyed what you had to say.  Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject.  Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting.  Well, at least Im interested.  Cant wait to see more of this from you.
Reply to comment

clone rolex on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:32 PM
get more youtube subscribers youtube services increase views get more youtube views buy youtube hits buy subscribers youtube youtube increaser youtube view increaser youtube promotion
Reply to comment

foot massager on Friday, November 28, 2014 1:38 PM
Thank you! I am find information on this topic as I am working on a business project. How did you get to be this great? It’s remarkable to see someone put so much passion into a subject.
Reply to comment

drury lane clinic on Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:37 AM
It is rather of great help for me. Thank you with regard to taking the time to debate this
Reply to comment

Chronic Headache Treatments on Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:27 AM
Thanks a ton for giving such an awesome news to everyone about the body vibration. The hole article was inspiring and motivating.
Reply to comment